COMPUTER APPLICATION & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
This course provides insight to theories & Practices on business and inter-disciplinary
areas of management and applications of computers in business.
To be able to handle computerised operations of all business activities.
• Proficient in office automation necessary for business management.
• Dynamic enough for handling and assisting all business operations including marketing
, sales & customer care.
• Well trained to assist office administration.
• Office Automation Software
• Programming Methodology
• Computerised Accounting
• Web Design
• Visual Programming (. NET)
• Computerised Business Operations
• Relational Database Management System
• Legal Framework of Business
• Basic Management Concepts
• Financial Management
• Production/Operations Management
• Organisational Behaviour
• Marketing management
• Human Resource Management
• Information System for Managers
• Business Research Methods
• Management of Retail Business
• Customer Relationship Management
• Marketing of Services
• Sales & Distribution Management
Students getting admission into IInd year B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
& B. Tech (Information Technology) through Lateral Entry and they can study
with regular Engineering students. Students can also study for ICWAI, CA, CS, etc.
Career opportunities keep expanding, in virtually every industry, as the global
business continues to develop. Diploma holders will have the opportunity to work
in a broad range of employment settings in all sectors of business and industry,
in both domestic and international locations, including manufacturers, market research
companies, international marketing and sales, cultural relations, educational institutions,
retailers, brokerage houses, banks and other financial institutions, international
business consulting firms, and other large and small entrepreneurial businesses
at home or abroad.
• Business Executives in various Business/Industrial organizations in private&
• Programmers in Software Industry
• Data Entry Operators.
• Office Assistants
• Telemarketing & customer care executives
• CABM diploma holders can confidentially start their own business venture.